WHO WE ARE
Our website address is: https://kazitechhub.com
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
Customers, Visitors of kazitechhub.com are displayed as “User”. By visiting and subscribing our website you are agreeing to the information collecting, handling and protecting procedures of kazitechhub.com Privacy and Policy.
- We are deeply committed to the following morals of our Privacy & Policy.
- We are keeping the privacy of our respected users like customers, visitors, etc. Just as we maintain our own.
- Our motto is transforming your life in every way and we are collecting your information to better serve our aim.
- Your details and information are protected very honestly.
- You are given full access of creating, editing, updating your information on your own.
- We are dedicated from the bottom of our heart to create, maintain & deliver safe and sound for customers.
- We are very sincere and truthful about the fact to not sell or share your personal details with anyone else beside KAZITECHHUB proper authority.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.